Image

« Home | Graceful Diving » | Flying & Diving in 3/4's Time » | I won a Freakin' Scooter! » | Puget Sound on the Rocks » | The Optical Ocean Blog is Now at OpticalOcean.com! » | Optical Ocean Photos in NW Dive News » | Best 20' Dive in Puget Sound » | Low Profile Keystone Dive » | Racing the Tide » | Fuji F810 to E900 Camera. The Upgrade Rocks! » 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 

Inon Artist of the Month

InonAmerica, the US distributor of Inon (Japan) underwater photo gear, invited me to be their Artist of the Month for September. It's actually quite a nice honor as the roster of past artists includes some pretty good shooters.

From their site:

"I enjoy any type of photography and find it very relaxing, but in shooting underwater I have found my art. The ocean’s ever-changing mystery and colorful life forms are a constant challenge to capture.

After making the switch to digital 2 years ago, I wasn’t ready to give up being able to switch lenses underwater. Inon’s great range of external lenses; stackable macro, wide angle and ultra wide angle dome, combined with my Fuji E900, gives me a complete range to capture the wide variety of subjects I enjoy shooting.

Having shot 3 different companies’ strobes extensively, I have found that the compact Inon Z-240 and D-2000 are powerful and high-tech lighting solutions, allowing much faster camera cycling and several automatic functions that work with my compact digital camera very well.

Overall, I have found Inon products to be extremely well engineered, rugged and very reliable, whether shooting in the warm waters of Indonesia or cold waters of the Pacific Northwest."


See: InonAmerica
Inon Gallery: Jack Connick - Artist of the Month

Congrats, Jack! Your photography deserves recognition like this!

Post a Comment

About Jack

  • Adventurer, diver, sailor, photographer, writer and sometimes graphic designer. Proprietor of Optical Ocean Sales, LLC. Enjoy the blog, check back and please leave comments!
My profile
Email me
Facebook

Optical Ocean Sales

    Visit Optical Ocean Sales: OO Logo Olympus, Nauticam, Aquatica, Ikeltie, Gates, Sea & Sea. System & Lighting Packages!

Links

  • Jack Connick Creative Services
  • Marker Buoy Dive Club
  • Dr. Ed Kay, The Diving Doc
  • Wet Pixel
  • ScubaDiving.com
  • ScubaRadio.com
  • UW Photography Magazine
  • XRay Magazine
  • Fathoms Magazine
  • dpReview - Digital Camera News
  • Islander Sailboats
  • Islander Sailboats Yahoo Group
  • NOAA Charts & Info
  • Moyer Marine - AT 4 Engine Guru
  • Sea Slug Forum
  • FishBase
  • The Cephalopod Page

  • Receive our E-News!
    Optical Ocean Sales

    Promote Your Page Too

    Visitors:

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google

    Add to My AOL

    Top Blogs Sports Online Marketing Toplist
    OnToplist is optimized by SEO
    Add blog to our blog directory.

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Sports Blog Top Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.