Image

« Home | Inon Artist of the Month » | Graceful Diving » | Flying & Diving in 3/4's Time » | I won a Freakin' Scooter! » | Puget Sound on the Rocks » | The Optical Ocean Blog is Now at OpticalOcean.com! » | Optical Ocean Photos in NW Dive News » | Best 20' Dive in Puget Sound » | Low Profile Keystone Dive » | Racing the Tide » 

Monday, September 11, 2006 

OpticalOcean Offers Discounted Fantasea Line Products

I get a lot of email asking what P&S camera people should buy and how to put it together and use. Or they'd like to get into a DSLR system at a reasonable price.

When I tell people I use a fairly cheap Fuji camera, but relatively expensive Inon lenses and strobes, they usually can't afford them. Fantasea Line seems to be the answer for those folks wanting to improve their photography at a reasonable price.

I am branching the OpticalOcean.com site into new areas to help support my habit and help others to afford and enjoy underwater photography. I have been an authorized dealer for Fantasea Line photography products for a few months. They have greatly improved and expanded their products recently and added some cool new accessories.

Fantasea products seem to fill a gap in what's available today and have some innovative accessories as well. I am happy to offer these to my readers at dicounted pricing (around 10-15% off on most, but not all, items). You'll notice a new link on the right to OpticalOcean.JackConnick.com for directly ordering a few items that I think people might be interested in.

As well please feel free to peruse the Fantasea Line website and then email me a list of what items you need, or what system you are interested in for my recommendations and advice. Note, that I have a $99 minimum order, and flat rate postal shipping of $25 per order. You probably will do better going to one of the mail order houses for 1 or 2 small items, I'm more into selling systems and helping people with their questions.

A few new products that we have:
New Olympus 330 DSLR housing, MSRP: $1099, Opticalocean.com: Only $965
Nano Strobe Set 1, cool, small adjustable strobe, tray, fiber optic cord and flex arm. MSRP: $206, OpticalOcean.com: $174
New aluminum B&J arm sets, various lengths of arms are available, as well as connectors, etc. Order individually, or as a set. Medium B&J Arm set MSRP: $117.60, OpticalOcean.com: $101
. Prices subject to change.
I am also interested in hearing what things you'd like me to carry on the website, I will be expanding my direct offerings as time permits and reviewing them here. Please add your comments below.


About Jack

  • Adventurer, diver, sailor, photographer, writer and sometimes graphic designer. Proprietor of Optical Ocean Sales, LLC. Enjoy the blog, check back and please leave comments!
My profile
Email me
Facebook

Optical Ocean Sales

    Visit Optical Ocean Sales: OO Logo Olympus, Nauticam, Aquatica, Ikeltie, Gates, Sea & Sea. System & Lighting Packages!

Links

  • Jack Connick Creative Services
  • Marker Buoy Dive Club
  • Dr. Ed Kay, The Diving Doc
  • Wet Pixel
  • ScubaDiving.com
  • ScubaRadio.com
  • UW Photography Magazine
  • XRay Magazine
  • Fathoms Magazine
  • dpReview - Digital Camera News
  • Islander Sailboats
  • Islander Sailboats Yahoo Group
  • NOAA Charts & Info
  • Moyer Marine - AT 4 Engine Guru
  • Sea Slug Forum
  • FishBase
  • The Cephalopod Page

  • Receive our E-News!
    Optical Ocean Sales

    Promote Your Page Too

    Visitors:

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Powered by FeedBurner

    Add to Google

    Add to My AOL

    Top Blogs Sports Online Marketing Toplist
    OnToplist is optimized by SEO
    Add blog to our blog directory.

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Sports Blog Top Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.